Mental Health England First Aid Training
Grow yourself and achieve Elite Status. You don’t have to do it alone!
Call Us 07768 983 030
for a no fee exploratory discussion now!
Two Day Certificate to become a Mental Health First Aider
Training to become a Mental Health First Aider is highly beneficial for anyone working in the music industry as it enables you to spot the early signs of mental health issues and also provides appropriate tools to support artists and others in this high pressure industry.
In fact all organisations globally are now being encouraged to have mental health first aid available to their employees alongside physical first aid.
Stephen is qualified as a Mental Health First Aid England ( MHFA) instructor. MHFA England are the only provider of licensed Mental Health First Aid Instructor Training in England that is also accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health.
Please contact Stephen to find out more about the two-day MHFA training which provides participants with a certificate in MHFA and covers Anxiety, Depression, Suicide, Substance Abuse, Self-Harm, Eating Disorders, Personality Disorders, Psychosis and MHFA in the Workplace. You can download a brochure here.
Also attached is a free 52-page MHFA Line Manager’s Resource that is full of tips and ideas to support your employees in the workplace here.
Mental Health Awareness Online Training
With the onset of working from home during the covid-19 crisis we are able to offer online training in Mental Health Awareness.
This introductory four-hour session is accredited by Public Health England and can be delivered in sections to raise awareness of Mental Health. It covers:
· What Mental Health is and how to challenge stigma
· Knowledge of common Mental Health issues
· An introduction to looking after your Mental Health and maintaining wellbeing
· Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing an Mental Health issue
· Four-hour online course delivered in sections
· Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and activities
· Topics covered include:
· What is Mental Health?
· Factors which affect Mental Health including when working from home
· Mental Health Continuum
· Stress and stress management
· Spotting signs of distress
· Mental Health conditions:
o Anxiety disorders
o Eating disorders
· Starting a supportive conversation
· Supporting Mental Health in the virtual workplace
· Useful statistics
· Helpful resources
Everyone who completes the course gets:
· A certificate of attendance to say the delegate is Mental Health Aware
· A manual to refer to whenever needed
· A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support personal Mental Health
Below are a sample of over 100 organisations Stephen has coached in across the globe.